Terms of Service/Copyright
Welcome to the glenrogersart.com website (the "Site"). The services and products presented in the Site are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. If you visit the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as in effect at the time of your visit. Please read them carefully.
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the Site as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
1. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the Site or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content ("Site Content") for any commercial purpose.
2. Use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Site Content (except in the operation or use of internet "search engines", hit counters or similar technology).
3. Use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the Site's name or trademarks used on the Site.
4. Engage in any activity that interferes with the Site or another user's ability to use the Site.
Any use of the Site or the Site Contents that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
Electronic Communication: You consent to receive communications from us by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by e-mail satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Email Address/Privacy Party: Your personal information is kept safe and secure. Your email address is only ever used for the purpose you consented to use it for. Email addresses will never be passed by me to anyone else or any other organization without your consent. Your email address will never be sold, rented, or leased to any other party. The third-party service providers that I currently use are Mailchimp and Paypal
Copyright: All content included on the Site, such as, but not limited to, artwork, photographs, images, text, graphics, and logos are the property of Glen Rogers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All content on the Site that is not the property of Glen Rogers is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all content on the Site are the exclusive property of Glen Rogers and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Terms of Usage: This Agreement is made effective as of the time of purchase of any product (art, workshops, books or cards) between the client and Glen Rogers, located at 28 de Abril Norte, #56, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, MX.
1. Description of Products: Each product’s description is listed in our website (i.e. ). Please refer to the website for products’ details.
2. Payment: We accept major credit cards using Paypal to process credit card payments.
3. Refund Policy & Guarantee: There are no refunds, except in specified circumstances determined by Glen Rogers and client.
4. Intellectual Property: The usage of any of the products and services on this Site does not transfer ownership of Glen Rogers’ intellectual property to the client. ALL OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IS HEREBY RESERVED. Artwork MAY NOT be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Glen Rogers.
5. Binding Effect of Agreement: This Agreement contains all of the terms, covenants, representations, and agreements between the parties, supersedes and takes place of any and all prior agreements, representations, and/or transactions (any and all of which are deemed to be released and/or merged herein), and no modification, addition or alteration of any of the provisions or terms herein set forth shall be binding unless in writing and signed by the party against whom the same is sought to be enforced. All the agreements, conditions and undertakings herein contained shall survive the closing of this transaction and shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns, as though they were in all cases named.
6. Severability: The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement shall not impair the validity of any other provision. If any provision of this agreement is determined by court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable or as modified by the court.
7. Entire Agreement and Modification: This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties. It may only be amended, modified, or terminated by Glen Rogers.